Answering Your Questions (Tattoos, Cremation, Tzitziyot, Sacrifices, Being Holy, and more)
In this video series we want to look at the most common things asked and publicly begin answering your questions for the benefit of everyone to hear and to test themselves. In this presentation we are going to respond to the questions:
- Are tattoos a sin?
- Is cremation permitted by the Torah?
- What’s the difference between the Law and the Covenant?
- Do we have to wear tzitzit (tassels) every day?
- Will you add a search box to your website?
- What does it mean to “live holy” in my daily walk?
- How could the Israelites keep the Passover while in the wilderness if the altar wasn’t in Jerusalem?
- Would God ask someone to sin like He appears to have done with Abraham and Isaac?