Answering Your Questions (Outside Bathrooms, Gentiles and Feast Days, Spiritual Temple, Honoring Parents, Activities on the Sabbath, and more…)
In this video series we want to look at the most common things asked and publicly begin answering your questions for the benefit of everyone to hear and to test themselves. In this presentation we are going to respond to the questions:
- Should we not use indoor bathrooms according to Deuteronomy 23:13?
- Should Gentiles keep the feasts when the believers in Ephesus didn't go with Paul in Acts 18:21?
- Why should we read the Torah Portion schedule when it's just another manmade tradition and not from the Father?
- If our bodies are the Temple of the Holy Spirit like 2 Corinthians 6 and 7 say, then how can we say some laws don't apply today because there is no temple?
- If there is no death on the new earth (Revelation 21:4), then how would animal sacrifices work in eternity?
- How do we honor our parents when the relationship is toxic?
- Is it okay to attend or participate in sporting events and other extracurriculars if they take place on the Sabbath?