Answering Your Questions (Transfusions, Wearing Pants, Pig Enzymes, Gelatin, and more!)
In this video series we want to look at the most common things asked and publicly begin answering your questions for the benefit of everyone to hear and to test themselves. In this presentation we are going to respond to the questions:
- Are blood transfusions allowed?
- Why did God kill so many people in the Old Testament?
- Why are you called 119 Ministries?
- Can you explain Deuteronomy 22:5 about women wearing pants?
- What's your take on pig enzymes and gelatin?
- How should I answer the question "Are you a Christian?"