One Flesh: Biblical Chastity, Marriage & Divorce - Part 4 - Frequently Asked Questions
In this last part of our One Flesh series on biblical chastity, marriage, divorce, adultery, and remarriage we go through some of the more frequently asked questions relating to these topics such as:
- What is the Biblical definition of sex?
- If I live with someone and view them as my spouse, does that mean we are Biblically married?
- Can women divorce their husbands according to the Bible?
- If a man cheating on his wife is not “technically” considered adultery, how do you explain Mark chapter 10?
- If a woman was divorced for an illegitimate reason, and marries another, should she divorce her second husband?