The Church: His Model - FAQ
To compliment our teaching “The Church: His Model” we have released a Frequently Asked Questions follow up to assist in offering additional clarity on this complicated and controversial subject. In this presentation we are going to respond to a large number of questions surrounding this topic that we did not get covered in the main teaching. Some of these questions include:
- Does the Moses Model work?
- Are you saying that there are no authorities?
- Do you believe there is anyone over the head of the husband?
- What about Paul appointing elders? Does this mean Paul had more authority?
- What about Hebrews 13:7 and 13:17?
- What is the Hebraic difference in the usage of elder, shepherd, or pastor?
- How did Moses set up his elders?
Before you proceed with the rest of this teaching, we ask that you watch the teaching titled, “The Church: His Model” first.